I’m ready to begin offering some coaching!
Here are the important things to know if you’re interested in diving into the Enneagram with me:
- All sessions will need to start with a 20 minute free consultation so that I can get a feel for where you are with your Enneagram journey, whether you have already determined your type, and what approach will be most effective for you.
- No prior Enneagram knowledge is required! However if you would like a referral for a great starting reference, I have found The Road Back to You by Ian Cron and Suzanne Stabile to be the most helpful for an introduction.
- You don’t need to have your goals all figured out for the free consult – it’s simply a conversation with me about what areas of your life you’re looking to understand better. Are you feeling stuck? Experiencing a block in a relationship or just hoping to stay on top of things so issues don’t creep in? Maybe a major life event has opened your eyes to the need for some self-work, awareness, or things left buried. Whatever it is, we can chat about these things to create a coaching plan just for you.
- There will be a session for finding your type that anyone who is not very confident in their number will begin with. Partly because it makes you aware of the OTHER numbers, which is just as key to moving forward in any area. The Enneagram not only helps us to understand ourselves but to the see the spaces between us and others where misunderstandings happen, and where more grace or boundaries are needed.
- I am not a licensed counselor, therapist, or mental health practitioner of any kind. I will not be diagnosing, treating, or preventing any type of mental or personality disorder.
Are you ready?! Schedule your free consult here: https://carissasherman.appointy.com/